Things are returning to normal: Come think about the Future; Last chance to Register
You are cordially invited to attend:
Central Philadelphia Development Corporation's
Freelancers, Independents & Start-Ups
How Much Demand Exists for Coworking
& Creative Workspaces?
Tuesday, September 29, 4:00 PM
140 South Broad Street
Recently there has been a significant increase in coworking spaces and leases to smaller, creative firms for upper floors of older buildings that five years ago would have gone residential. How deep and sustainable is this demand?
CPDC is releasing a report, funded by the Knight Foundation, on the independent workers who have emerged as a growing sector alongside traditional wage and salaried employment. Based on surveys of independent proprietors, start-up entrepreneurs and occupants of coworking spaces in Center City, the report looks at the makeup of Philadelphia’s Independent Economy, the diverse occupants of coworking spaces and what impact they may have on commercial real estate and the growth of Center City’s office sector.
• John P. Derham, Senior Managing Director and Market Leader, Cushman & Wakefield of Pennsylvania
• Wayne L. Fisher, Executive Managing Director, Newmark Grubb Knight Frank
• Lauren Gilchrist, Vice President and Director of Research, JLL
• Peter C. Soens, Partner, SSH Real Estate
• Paul R. Levy, Executive Director, Central Philadelphia Development Corporation
Business casual attire required. No denim.
CPDC members are encouraged to invite both young professionals and other members of their firms to attend this meeting. RSVP to Carol Raffa, email@example.com or 215.440.5500.